Crypto Weekly with Kavita Gupta – Episode 18
Crypto Weekly with Kavita Gupta is back with yet another riveting episode, summarising the top news from the world of crypto and blockchain. Today we discuss:
- Grayscale, which is a Bitcoin & Altcoin Investment Fund, has overtaken SPDR Gold shares.
- US Senate has passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- Climate-change-focused Klima DAO has accumulated over 9 million tonnes of carbon offsets.
- Sotheby’s will accept Ether in live bidding for Banksy Art auction.
- International Chess Federation will launch a global NFT marketplace on FreeTON.
- The Parliamentary Committee is expected to hold a closed-door meeting with top stakeholders of the cryptocurrency industry to explore regulations.
For more details, watch the episode.