Crypto Weekly with Kavita Gupta – Episode 16
Crypto Weekly with Kavita Gupta is back with yet another riveting episode, summarising the top news from the world of crypto and blockchain, which witnessed an eventful week.
- The biggest headline is Facebook changing its name to Meta to reflect the association with the mega revolution of the metaverse.
- Nigeria CBDC has gone live with two applications for using CBDC Seychelles-based cryptocurrency exchange Huobi has closed its derivatives platform in China.
- WWE is launching its NFT marketplace in collaboration with Blockchain Creative Labs.
- Adobe has come forward to support NFT verification through a new feature called Content Credentials.
- Many Indian crypto exchanges have challenged SBI’s decision to block UPI payments.
To know more, watch the entire episode.